Warn Zeon 10 Premium Series 10000 lb Winch
- 6hp Series Wound Motor
- 216:1 Gear Ratio
- Rated Line Pull - 10,000 lbs (4536kg) Single Line
- Series Wound 6hp/4.5kw, 12V DC Motor
- 3-Stage Planetary Gear Train
- Automatic Mechanical Cone Brake
- Freespooling Rotating Gear Ring Clutch
- Handheld Remote Switch Included
- Choose Either: Roller Fairlead w/ Steel Cable or Aluminum Hawse Fairlead w/ Synthetic Rope on Most Applications
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty / 7-Year Electrical Warranty
Looking for a reliable and heavy-duty winch to take on any trail in your Ford Bronco? Look no further than the Warn Zeon 10 Premium Series Winch. With a capacity of 10,000 pounds, this winch is sure to pull out any heavy vehicle with ease.
The Warn Zeon 10 Premium Series includes the Zeon 10 Premium and the Zeon 10-S Premium winches. Both are built with a durable powder-coated exterior that is designed to withstand the elements. Plus, the plug-in remote comes with a 12-foot lead cable, allowing you to control the winch from a safe distance.
The Zeon 10-S Premium is equipped with 100 feet of 3/8 inch Spydura synthetic rope, while the Zeon 10 Premium has 80 feet of 3/8 inch galvanized steel cable. Choose the right winch for your needs and be ready to pull in no time.
Order from Havoc Offroad and take advantage of free standard shipping on all orders. Plus, as a website catering specifically to Ford Bronco owners, you can trust us to provide you with the best selection of Warn Industries Winches and Recovery Gear.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime (Mechanical) 7 Years (Electrical)|
|Capacity||10,000 - 14,500 lb|
All Warn Winches have an easy, do-it-yourself installation and can be done in the comfort of your garage or driveway. For any additional questions please call us.
Warn Industries, Inc. (WARN), warrants to the original purchaser that (a) the mechanical components of the WARN Branded Winch Product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the winch, and (b) the electrical components of the product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of seven (7) years from the original date of purchase. This Limited Warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
Items not covered by this Warranty:
- The removal or reinstallation of the product.
- Wire or Synthetic Ropes.
- Product finish.
- Components damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, collision, overloading, modification, misapplication, improper installation, or improper service.
- Normal wear and tear or loss of functionality due to the normal aging of the product including, bearings, bushings, seals, O-rings, gaskets, brake material, motor brushes, electrical cables.