Skyjacker Leveling Kits
|Made in the USA|
- Level your truck or SUV for an aggressive look
- Allows for larger tire size and increased ground clearance
- Coil spacers, strut spacers, coil springs, and torsion bar keys available
- Installation is easy without needing to weld or cut
- Vehicle specific design for great fit and excellent performance
- Made in the USA - West Monroe, LA
Skyjacker leveling kits are the perfect solution for adding a great look to your truck or SUV without affecting ride quality. Leveling your truck allows for larger tires and increased ground clearance. There are a ton of different ways to level a truck and Skyjacker has many of those available.
Depending on the application, there are options for torsion bar keys, strut spacers, coil spacers and coil spring replacements. These leveling kits are vehicle specific, providing proper steering and geometry required to avoid failure or damage. Skyjacker has lifts available for leveling that range from .75" to 3" depending on your truck or SUV. Installation is simple and won't require any cutting or welding.
Skyjacker carries a huge selection of Black MAX, Hydro, Nitro and M95 shocks that will guarantee that you have the coolest ride on the block. Skyjacker believes in their products because they're off-road enthusiasts, and to show how much they believe in them they backed them with a limited lifetime warranty. Get your ride leveled with a Skyjacker leveling kit.
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
Installing Skyjacker leveling kits is a straight-forward experience, with no need to weld or cut. Each installation is different, and install instructions and all necessary hardware will be included with each order. Install instructions are also available on RealTruck.com. If you have any questions, please give us a call.
Skyjacker suspension lift kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
- Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
- Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
- This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.