MagnaFlow Overland Series Exhaust System
|Made in the USA|
- Constructed out of T-304 Stainless Steel
- Turndown Tail-Pipe Designed for Maximum Rear Axle Travel
- Mandrel-Bent Pipes Allow for Maximum Exhaust Flow
- High-Flow, Straight-Through Muffler Design for Decreased Exhaust Resistance
- High Clearance Exit Designed to Improve Ground Clearance & Departure Angle
- Dyno Tested for Proven Performance
- Easy, Bolt-On Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
The MagnaFlow Overland Series Exhaust System was designed to withstand your off-road adventure demands. This exhaust system provides the performance and versatility your vehicle wants to go off-road. With a high-clearance design that improves ground clearance and departure angle, the MagnaFlow Overland Series Exhaust System can withstand the toughest terrain.
Constructed from a durable stainless steel, this exhaust is going to weather any terrain. The turndown tail-pipe allows for maximum rear axle travel and the mandrel-bent piping increases exhaust flow, which results in increased horsepower and torque. No matter the terrain, the dyno-proven performance of the MagnaFlow Overland Series Exhaust System will be there to back you up and offset the additional weight of your gear.
The MagnaFlow Overland Series Exhaust System is backed by a limited liftime warranty, and made to last on or off the road. So, go further with the Overland Series Exhaust System from MagnaFlow. Order yours today, and take on the trail!
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
The MagnaFlow Overland Series Exhaust System is designed specifically for your truck, car, or SUV and only normal hand tools are required. You can install this right at home in your garage without any drilling or cutting. The instructions included with each system are easy to follow and clear cut. For additional information please check out the example installation instructions below or call us.
The manufacturer warrants that all MagnaFlow Performance Products are free from defects. Most of our exhaust products are warranted against blowouts and defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. The warranty is void if the exhaust products are not installed properly on the vehicle for which it is designed.
- Stainless Steel Systems: Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
- Black Finish Systems: 1 Year Warranty on Black Finish, Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
- Titanium Finish Systems: 1 Year Warranty on Titanium Finish, Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
- Carbon Fiber Systems: Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects on Stainless Steel, No Warranty on Carbon Fiber
- Aluminized Systems: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Stainless Steel Mufflers: Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
This warranty does not apply to any exhaust product which has been installed on any commercial or racing vehicle or which has been improperly installed, altered, or subjected to misuse or damage from accidents. Also, cost of labor and any additional parts required to complete installation of a replacement product are not covered by this warranty.
The warranty certificate, along with proof of purchase, MUST be presented to the service outlet from which you originally purchased the exhaust product, or any participating dealer, when making a claim for replacement. The original exhaust product must also be returned and exchanged for a new exhaust product of the same part number.
No other warranty, expressed or implied (including merchantability), applies to the exhaust product, nor is any person or the manufacturer authorized to assume any other warranty. The manufacturer does not assume any responsibility for any consequential damages occurred by the exhaust product, or inconvenience or interruption in any operation.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.