AMP Research Power Step XL
|Now $200 off - hurry, offer ends Wednesday!|
|Made in the USA|
- Electric retractable running board with lowest drop from the cab
- Sturdy aluminum construction prevents rust and corrosion
- Textured black powder-coat
- Massive 6" wide step surface
- Textured surface provides excellent traction
- Features LED lighting system
- Includes vehicle specific mounting kit
- Mounts to rocker panel
- Patented Plug-N-Play harness connects with OBDII port
- Professional installation is encouraged
- 5-year/60,000 mile warranty
Introducing the AMP Research PowerStep XL Running Boards – the ultimate upgrade for your Ford Bronco! These electric-powered running boards are the lowest hanging boards on the market, providing a secure and comfortable step up into your vehicle. Built with corrosion-resistant cast-aluminum, they're not only durable but also boast a sleek and modern design.
The PowerStep XL Running Boards are anodized and finished with a military-grade PTFE coating, providing long-lasting protection against wear and tear. The step area is a massive 6 inches wide and runs the length of the cab, allowing easy access for all passengers. The textured, slip-resistant surface ensures safety and comfort while entering and exiting your vehicle.
The running boards also feature integrated LED lighting for added visibility in low light conditions. They come with a vehicle-specific installation guide and mount kit, which mounts directly to your vehicle's rocker panel. The patented Plug-N-Play module connects to your OBDII port, providing easy and hassle-free installation.
Please note that professional installation is recommended for the AMP Research PowerStep XL Running Boards. And with a 5-year/60,000 mile warranty, you can trust in the quality and reliability of this product. Upgrade your Ford Bronco today and enjoy the convenience and style of the AMP Research PowerStep XL Running Boards!
|Step Type||Running Boards|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
Cleaning your PowerStep
In adverse conditions, debris such as mud, dirt, and salt may become trapped in the running board mechanism, possibly leading to unwanted noise, or binding.
Prepare for cleaning
Manually set the running boards to deploy: The running boards can be manually set in the deployed position by opening the door, and then place your foot on the step. Leave firm pressure with your foot on the step while you close the door. This will leave your steps in the deployed position.
How to maintain your steps:
Using a pressure washer to clean the front and rear linkages which are all 4 hinge points for your PowerSteps. Avoid spraying the motors directly.
After washing, apply silicone spray (dry Film lubricant) only, to all 4 linkage arms and all pivot pins, some of these pins will be located up high on the linkage arm as well. Then cycle the door to work the lubrication in to the hinge points.
Do not apply silicone, wax, or protectants like Armor All® to the running board. Do not lubricate with any greases, oils, WD-40, or penetrants.
This cleaning should be done periodically, or when debris such as mud, dirt or salt becomes trapped in the running board mechanism.
The AMP Research Power Step XL features a simple bolt-on installation using existing holes in your vehicle's rocker panels. All hardware, wiring, and vehicle-specific instructions are included; however, professional installation is recommended. For any additional questions, contact the experts.
5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
- What is Covered: All defects in materials or workmanship on select AMP Research branded products properly installed per provided instructions except those listed below under the Three Year Warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product from AMP Research direct or indirect subsidiaries.
- For How Long: This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, lasts five years or 60,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase. The warranty expires if the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. The warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser.
- What These Warranties Will Not Cover: These warranties doe not cover any damage, defect, or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, improper installation, modification, improper or inadequate maintenance, or on-road and offroad hazards. Incidental and consequential damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states or providence do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
- What AMP Research Will Do: During the applicable warranty period listed above, AMP Research will, at its option, either repair or replace any defective product at no additional charge. You must pay any labor charges associated with removing or reinstalling the product. If a specific product has been discontinued, AMP Research may, at its option, replace your product with a current product of comparable function and value.