BroncBuster Heavy-Duty Steering Housing
|Made in the USA|
- T6061 aluminum construction with hardened steel bushing
- Combats premature steering rack failure on lifted Ford Broncos
- Re-uses OEM rubber mounts
- Minimizes steering binding
- Great upgrade when lifting and adding larger tires
The Ford Bronco begs to be lifted with its already impressive off-roading pedigree, but changes to suspension and steering geometry can result in damage to and failure of the steering rack. That's where Broncbuster comes in. This aluminum housing is specifically designed for 6th generation Broncos, using redesigned internal components to prevent binding and metal-on-metal contact within the housing. Don't take chances on the trail: if you lift your Bronco, upgrade to a Broncbuster rack and pinion billet aluminum housing.
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
Installation with the BroncBuster heavy-duty steering housing can be a detailed install. But with the right tools and know how it can be done right in your driveway. But Realtruck does always recommends professional help when possible. If you have questions about the install, please reach out to our tech support they would be happy to answer whatever questions you may have.
BroncBuster provides a lifetime warranty on all its machined mechanical Products. If any Product fails to comply with this warranty, BroncBuster shall reimburse the cost of the Product as provided by the Warranty Program below.
BroncBuster warranty AGAINST BREAKAGE. Warranty against mechanical failure of the product for the original purchaser only.
Mechanical failure is defined as failure of a component function while operating under design constraints. BroncBuster reserves the right to deny any claim if the product is shown to be incorrectly installed or subject to collateral damage of surrounding components. BroncBuster is not responsible for any additional collateral damages to any components caused by or related to a BroncBuster product. BroncBuster is not responsible for any shop/labor hours related to installation or replacement of BroncBuster product.
All claims are subject to review and acceptance by BroncBuster in its sole discretion.
A photo of the damaged part will be required to complete warranty submission. Please have photos of the damaged components cleaned, clearly showing the broken part. Warranty claims without the photos will not be accepted or processed.
- Normal wear and tear
- Intentional or willful destruction of product
- Damage by casualty or due to accident, negligence, abuse, or misuse in shipping or use
- Subjected to abnormal operation conditions
- Stripped threads
- Alteration or modification of the product
- Failure from improper installation
- Failure from other than intended use
BroncBuster's obligation to review any warranty claim is subject to the following conditions:
- The claim must be submitted by BroncBusters direct customer, to BroncBuster at BroncoBuster1977@gmail.com within 90 days from the date of the failure and must include the following information:
- Part number or application Make/Model/Year
- Part description
- Tire size (if applicable)
- Additional product damage information
- Conditions of use (Competition/Recreation/Work)
BroncBuster shall reimburse:
- The cost of parts only (subject to pre-established prices) to repair the Product; or
- The cost of the replacement Product, whichever is less.
- The following are not reimbursable under BroncBuster's warranty:
- Towing expenses
- Meal and lodging expenses
- Travel time or transportation expenses
- Downtime expenses
In all cases BroncBuster shall make the final determination as to the appropriate reimbursement for any warranty claim.
If requested, the Product must be returned, freight collect, to BroncBuster for examination. BroncBuster shall determine that none of the above warranty exclusions apply and that the Product was defective when originally delivered to the purchaser. BroncBuster's determination of warranty coverage shall be final in all cases. BroncBuster reserves the right to reject a warranty claim for any of the following reasons:
- Original claim was filed after 90 days from the date of failure.
- Claim information is insufficient.
- Product was not returned for inspection as requested.
- Product inspection does not substantiate claim or indicate a failure.
- Damage due to accident, negligence, abuse or misuse.
BRONCBUSTER'S WARRANTY HEREIN IS EXCLUSIVE AND GIVEN IN PLACE OF (a) ALL OTHER WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCTS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (b) ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS OR REMEDIES RESPECTING THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY RIGHTS IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR STRICT LIABILITY AND ANY RIGHT ARISING FROM BRONCBUSTER'S NEGLIGENCE, ACTUAL OR IMPUTED. BRONCBUSTER'S OBLIGATIONS AND PURCHASER'S REMEDIES HEREIN ARE LIMITED TO THE REIMBURSEMENTS DESCRIBED ABOVE AND BRONCBUSTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ECONOMIC LOSS, LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF USE OR DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY.
This warranty shall be governed, interpreted and construed by and in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas and all proceedings to interpret or enforce this warranty shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court in Texas with jurisdiction.