Havoc Offroad Fender Flare Delete Kit
|Made in the USA|
- Custom fit for your Bronco
- Provides maximum tire clearance on the trail by eliminating the factory flare
- Constructed from rugged TPO material for extreme impact resistance
- Refined textured black finish accentuates the Bronco’s factory trim
- UV treated to resist fading
- Easy bolt-on installation utilizing factory flare mounting locations
- Sold as complete 4-piece set
- 5-year limited warranty
Revolutionize the look of your Ford Bronco with the Fender Flare Delete Kit from Havoc Offroad. While Ford engineered the Bronco’s OE flares to be easy to remove, the Fender Flare Delete Kit adds a radical narrow profile and unleashes unbridled off-road performance by eliminating the factory flare entirely. It is designed to deliver maximum tire clearance with an agile, trail-capable profile for greater off-road enjoyment. Each flare delete panel features seriously-tough composite TPO construction that defies impacts and is fully UV-treated to resist fading. It has a refined textured black finish that accentuates the Bronco’s factory trim. The Havoc Fender Flare Delete Kit replaces any style of factory flare and installs easily in the original mounting locations using the included hardware for an appealing finished appearance. It is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Optimize your offroad capabilities with the Havoc Fender Flare Delete Kit today!
|Material||TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin)|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
The Havoc Fender Flare Delete Kit has an easy bolt-on installation that can be done at home. No drilling is required. It comes with all the hardware needed for installation as well as the installation instructions. For additional information please give us a call.
The Havoc Fender Flare Delete Kit is backed by a limited 5-year warranty.
Omix® warrants to the initial retail purchaser only that when installed and used on purchaser’s vehicle according to supplied product installation instructions and/or warnings, purchaser’s Omix® product and family of brands (Rugged Ridge, Alloy USA, Havoc, Precision Gear, Outland Automotive) shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years. This Limited Warranty shall be measured from the date of initial retail purchase, extends only to the initial retail purchaser and is not transferable.
Your Omix® Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle or person other than the Omix® product purchased. Your Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle or person Omix® determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
• Inadequate mounting or installation, water, alteration, modification, misuse or failure to maintain.
• Damage in any part attributable to: (a.) vehicle systems or components (including electronic stability control) or (b.) combination with non-Omix® products.
• Normal wear and tear/product deterioration.
• Scratches or defects in product finishes or damage due to shipping.
• Accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the use environment.
• Theft, vandalism or other negligent or intentional damage.
The exclusive remedy provided for products covered under this Limited Warranty shall be, upon Omix®’s inspection and at Omix®’s option, either repair, replacement (with Omix® supplied parts) or refund for the product purchase price. Any parts repaired or replaced will be considered part of the original product and will not extend the term of Limited Warranty. All removal, shipping and installation costs are customer’s responsibility.