DK2 Warrior T1000 14,500 LB Winch
- T1000 Series Severe Duty Utility Winch
- 14,500 single line pull rating
- Available with steel or synthetic line
- 5.4 KW / 7.2 HP 12V series wound brass DC motor
- 405 AMP draw at full load with 12V battery
- Line speed under full load : 3.9 Feet per minute
- IP68 rated military grade winch and control box
- 10' wired controller
- Stationary power unit
- Full-steel 3-stage planetarty gearing
- 228:1 gear ratio
- Free-spooling clutch
- Features external braking system to prevent heat from building in the drum
- 10" x 4.5" mounting bolt pattern
- Corrosion and chemical resistant black powder-coat
- 650CCA minimum battery recommendation
- Limited lifetime mechanical warranty with 3 year electrical warranty
- British Designed and Engineered
If you're looking for a winch that can handle anything the trail can throw at it, look no further than the DK2 T1000 Series 14,500 LB Winch. This Severe Duty Utility Winch is specifically designed for the toughest off-road conditions and boasts an impressive 14,500 single line pull rating. Available with both steel and synthetic line options, this winch features a 5.4 KW / 7.2 HP 12V series wound brass DC motor that delivers maximum pulling power. The winch is also IP68 rated, making it military-grade and built to withstand even the harshest weather conditions. With a 10' wired controller and stationary power unit, this winch is both convenient and easy to use. It also features a full-steel 3-stage planetary gearing system with a 228:1 gear ratio, as well as a free-spooling clutch and external braking system to prevent heat from building in the drum. The winch is finished with a corrosion and chemical-resistant black powder-coat and requires a 650CCA minimum battery recommendation. With a limited lifetime mechanical warranty and 3-year electrical warranty, you can be confident that this winch is built to last. Plus, its British Designed and Engineered construction means you're getting a winch that's both high-quality and reliable.
|Limited Lifetime (Mechanical) 3 Years (Electrical)
|10,000 - 14,500 lb
Always purchase the appropriate rated recovery gear for your vehicle and remember to exercise safety precautions and plan out every step before engaging in every single recovery. No two recoveries are alike, and each operation requires careful planning so you can perform a safe recovery operation. If you are unsure of what capacity you need or need help selecting a pre-assembled recovery kit or building one just for you, please give our team a call or chat with us online and we will be happy to help!
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR WARRIOR WINCHES
- Winch Solutions Ltd are the sole distributors of WARRIOR WINCHES.
- Winch Solutions Ltd warrants to the original retail buyer for Domestic and Off Road use only that any mechanical component of a genuine WARRIOR WINCH is free of mechanical defects for the lifetime of the winch.
- Winch Solutions Ltd warrants to the original retail buyer for Commercial & Industrial use only that any mechanical component of a genuine WARRIOR WINCH is free of mechanical defects for a period of 1 year.
- Winch Solutions Ltd warrants to the original retail buyer for Domestic, Off Road, Commercial & Industrial use only that any mechanical component of a genuine WARRIOR HOIST is free of mechanical defects for a period of 1 year.
- The Warranty DOES NOT cover the cost of transportation / shipping charges to and from a place of work or residence, labour (Outside 1 Year), replacement or installation of defective parts. If a product is deemed unusable and needs to be replaced we don't offer a new for old policy and the item will be replaced with a similar specification & age to the one that was submitted for repair.
Any Product Winch Solutions Ltd determines to be defective will be repaired or replaced at Winch Solutions Ltd sole discretion without charge to the Buyer upon Buyer’s compliance with this procedure. The Seller or its Authorized Agent may make reasonable charges for parts and for labour for repairs not covered by this Lifetime Limited Warranty. The warranties set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, whether oral, written, expressed or implied.
The electrical components (including the motor, contactor, and switches) will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of (3) three years (36 Months) from the original purchase provable date of purchase except on WARRIOR HOIST & AC WINCHES this will be 1 Year Only.
Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty:
Year ONE (1): Parts & Labour
Remaining Years: Parts only
3 Year Electrical Warranty:
Year ONE (1): Parts & Labour
Years TWO & THREE (2-3): Parts only on electrical
This warranty excludes:
- Cosmetic defects such as paint, decals, etc.,
- Worn parts including piston & rings, spark plugs, filters
- Accessory parts including wheels & recoil assemblies
- Failures due to acts of God and other force majeure events beyond the manufacturer’s control
- Problems caused by parts that are not original Champion Power Equipment parts
- Alteration or modification(s) made by any party other than the manufacturer including exhaust extension and filtration systems.
- All hoses & pipes (Plastic, Rubber, Copper or Steel), Reducing valves and Regulators
- Any third party electrical equipment
To obtain service under this warranty, the Buyer shall mail, ship or otherwise deliver to the address noted below, at the Buyers expense; (1) the Product, (2) a written description of the problem, (3) Buyers name, address and contact number, (4) copy of the original purchase receipt.
This warranty does not apply to defects of the Product caused by; (1) normal wear and tear, (2) failure to comply with any installation or maintenance instructions provided by the Seller, including but not limited to subjecting the Product to loads in excess of the loads listed in any instructions, Owners Manual or as detailed upon the Sellers website, (3) commercial or industrial use, (4) alteration or modification by any parties other than the Seller, (5) misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, Acts of God, terrorism or (6) other causes beyond the control of the Seller after delivery of the Product to the Sellers Authorized Agent.
Winch Solutions Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any indirect or consequential damages. These consequential damages may include, but are not limited to, lost profits or loss of use and down time.
Winch Solutions Ltd reserves the right to change the Product design without notice. Winch Solutions Ltd reserves the right to replace any part or whole unit with a newer design of the same function.