Warn Zeon Control Pack Relocation Kit
- Full kit to relocate control box from winch
- Allows for multiple winch mounting options
- covered under a 1 year warranty
Havoc Offroad is proud to offer the Warn Zeon Control Pack Relocation Kit, which is designed to relocate the control box of your Zeon or Zeon Platinum winch to accommodate certain setups. If you require the control pack to be relocated, these kits provide a comprehensive solution that includes all necessary components.
To get started, determine the distance you need to move the control pack, and then choose between the short (31") and long (78") kits, depending on your specific needs. The short kit is compatible with both the Zeon and Zeon Platinum series, and is typically used when the control box is being installed on top of your bumper. On the other hand, the long kit is intended for mounting the control box in the engine bay of your vehicle, and it's important to select the correct version based on your requirements.
With the Warn Zeon Control Pack Relocation Kit, you can feel confident that you have everything you need to make the necessary adjustments to your winch setup. Trust Havoc Offroad to provide you with high-quality products that enhance your off-road experience.
Warn Industries, Inc. (WARN), warrants to the original purchaser that (a) the mechanical components of the WARN Branded Winch Product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the winch, and (b) the electrical components of the product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of seven (7) years from the original date of purchase. This Limited Warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
Items not covered by this Warranty:
- The removal or reinstallation of the product.
- Wire or Synthetic Ropes.
- Product finish.
- Components damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, collision, overloading, modification, misapplication, improper installation, or improper service.
- Normal wear and tear or loss of functionality due to the normal aging of the product including, bearings, bushings, seals, O-rings, gaskets, brake material, motor brushes, electrical cables.