Warn Zeon 8 Premium Series 8000 lb Winch
- 6hp Series Wound Motor
- 162:1 Gear Ratio
- Rated Line Pull - 8,000 lbs (3630kg) Single Line
- Series Wound 6hp/4.5kw, 12V DC Motor
- 3-Stage Planetary Gear Train
- Automatic Mechanical Cone Brake
- Freespooling Rotating Gear Ring Clutch
- Handheld Remote Switch Included
- Choose Either: Roller Fairlead w/ Steel Cable or Aluminum Hawse Fairlead w/ Synthetic Rope on Most Applications
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty / 7-Year Electrical Warranty
The Warn Zeon 8 Premium Series Winch is the perfect addition to your 2-Door Ford Bronco. Built tough to handle any challenge that comes your way, this winch has a pulling capacity of 8,000 pounds and comes in two different styles: the Zeon 8 and the Zeon 8-S.
The Zeon 8 includes 100 feet of 5/16 inch galvanized steel rope fed through a roller fairlead, while the Zeon 8-S features 100 feet of 3/8 inch Spydura synthetic rope fed through an aluminum hawse fairlead. Both versions are designed to provide reliable and consistent performance when you need it most.
With a Warn Zeon 8 Premium Series Winch on your 2-Door Bronco, you'll be ready to conquer any terrain with confidence. And with a limited lifetime warranty on all mechanical components and a 7-year warranty on all electrical components, you can trust that your investment is protected. Order your Warn Zeon 8 Premium Series Winch today and take your Ford Bronco to the next level. The Zeon 10 Winches are best for 4-Door Broncos, and the Zeon 12 are best suited for the Bronco Raptor and fully modified 4-Door Broncos.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime (Mechanical) 7 Years (Electrical)|
|Capacity||5,000 - 9,500 lb|
All Warn Winches have an easy, do-it-yourself installation and can be done in the comfort of your garage or driveway. For any additional questions please call us.
Warn Industries, Inc. (WARN), warrants to the original purchaser that (a) the mechanical components of the WARN Branded Winch Product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the winch, and (b) the electrical components of the product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of seven (7) years from the original date of purchase. This Limited Warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
Items not covered by this Warranty:
- The removal or reinstallation of the product.
- Wire or Synthetic Ropes.
- Product finish.
- Components damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, collision, overloading, modification, misapplication, improper installation, or improper service.
- Normal wear and tear or loss of functionality due to the normal aging of the product including, bearings, bushings, seals, O-rings, gaskets, brake material, motor brushes, electrical cables.