Warn Zeon 10 Platinum Series 10000 lb Winch
- 6hp Series Wound Motor
- 162:1 Gear Ratio
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- Rated Line Pull - 10,000 lbs (4536kg) Single Line
- Series Wound 6hp/4.5kw, 12V DC Motor
- 3-Stage Planetary Gear Train
- Automatic Mechanical Cone Brake
- Freespooling Rotating Gear Ring Clutch
- Wireless Remote Included
- Choose Either: Roller Fairlead w/ Steel Cable or Aluminum Hawse Fairlead w/ Synthetic Rope on Most Applications
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty / 7-Year Electrical Warranty
Looking for a winch to take on the trails in your 4-DoorFord Bronco? Look no further than the Warn Zeon 10 Platinum Series Winch, now available on Havoc Offroad. This powerful winch is capable of pulling up to 10,000 pounds and comes in two styles: the Zeon 10 Platinum and the Zeon 10-S Platinum.
The Zeon 10 Platinum and 10-S Platinum are equipped with a 12V DC motor that is controlled by an advanced wireless remote control. The remote provides the user with feedback on battery status and the temperature of the winch motor, giving you peace of mind while you're out on the trails. The Zeon 10 Platinum is equipped with 80 feet of 3/8 inch steel rope fed through a roller fairlead, while the Zeon 10-S Platinum features 80 feet of 3/8 inch synthetic rope fed through an aluminum hawse fairlead.
With a durable aluminum structure and an IP68 Waterproof Rating, the Warn Zeon 10 Platinum Series Winches are built to withstand any challenge the trails throw your way. And with Havoc Offroad's free standard shipping on all orders, it's never been easier to equip your Ford Bronco with the best winch on the market. Order your Warn Zeon 10 Platinum Series Winch today and hit the trails with confidence. Also available are the Zeon 8 for 2-Door Broncos and Zeon 12 for Heavy Duty 4-Door Bronco rigs, like the Bronco Raptor. Order your Warn Zeon Standard Duty winch today and take your Bronco to the next level!
|Limited Lifetime (Mechanical) 7 Years (Electrical)
|10,000 - 14,500 lb
All Warn Winches have an easy, do-it-yourself installation and can be done in the comfort of your garage or driveway. For any additional questions please call us.
Warn Industries, Inc. (WARN), warrants to the original purchaser that (a) the mechanical components of the WARN Branded Winch Product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the winch, and (b) the electrical components of the product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of seven (7) years from the original date of purchase. This Limited Warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
Items not covered by this Warranty:
- The removal or reinstallation of the product.
- Wire or Synthetic Ropes.
- Product finish.
- Components damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, collision, overloading, modification, misapplication, improper installation, or improper service.
- Normal wear and tear or loss of functionality due to the normal aging of the product including, bearings, bushings, seals, O-rings, gaskets, brake material, motor brushes, electrical cables.