Warn VR EVO 8 Winch
- VR EVO Series standard duty utility winch
- 8,000 LB rated line pull (6' per minute)
- Offered with steel cable or synthetic rope
- 12V DC Series Wound Motor
- Features reliable Albright contactor
- 2-in-1 wired/wireless remote for maximum convenience
- Remote mountable control box
- 3-stage planetary gearing
- 218:1 gear ratio
- Free-spooling clutch
- Spring actuated brake system
- 10" x 4.5" mounting bolt pattern
- IP68 rating to keep dust and water out of the motor
- Limited lifetime mechanical warranty (7 year electrical)
Havoc Offroad is proud to offer Warn Industries Winches and Recovery Gear, including the VR EVO series, which is the best standard duty winch that Warn has ever engineered. As a Ford Bronco owner, you can trust that the VR EVO 8 is the perfect choice for your 2-Door Bronco. With an 8,000 lb line pull rating, the VR EVO 8 is accompanied by a 2-in-1 wired/wireless remote, remote-mountable control box for low profile installs, and your choice of steel cable with 4-way roller fairlead or synthetic rope with hawse fairlead.
If you have a larger Ford Bronco, the VR EVO 10 and VR EVO 12 are also available. These winches are designed to handle bigger jobs and larger vehicles. No matter which size you choose, you can rest assured that your winch is backed by Warn's industry-leading limited lifetime mechanical warranty with 7 years on electrical components. And with free standard shipping on all orders placed through Havoc Offroad, there's no reason to wait. Order your Warn VR EVO Standard Duty winch today and take on any challenge the off-road world has to offer!
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime (Mechanical) 7 Year (Electrical)|
|Capacity||5,000 - 9,500 lb|
The Warn VR EVO winches come with a manual to guide you through mounting a Warn winch for home installation.
Warn Industries, Inc. (WARN), warrants to the original purchaser that (a) the mechanical components of the WARN Branded Winch Product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the winch, and (b) the electrical components of the product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of seven (7) years from the original date of purchase. This Limited Warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
Items not covered by this Warranty:
- The removal or reinstallation of the product.
- Wire or Synthetic Ropes.
- Product finish.
- Components damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, collision, overloading, modification, misapplication, improper installation, or improper service.
- Normal wear and tear or loss of functionality due to the normal aging of the product including, bearings, bushings, seals, O-rings, gaskets, brake material, motor brushes, electrical cables.