Warn VR EVO 12 Winch
- VR EVO Series standard duty utility winch
- 12,000 LB rated line pull (4' per minute)
- Offered with steel cable or synthetic rope
- 12V DC Series Wound Motor
- Features reliable Albright contactor
- 2-in-1 wired/wireless remote for maximum convenience
- Remote mountable control box
- 3-stage planetary gearing
- 234:1 gear ratio
- Free-spooling clutch
- Spring actuated brake system
- 10" x 4.5" mounting bolt pattern
- IP68 rating to keep dust and water out of the motor
- Limited lifetime mechanical warranty (7 year electrical)
Being a Warn Winch owner allows you to venture into the unknown with confidence, knowing you have a recovery tool built by an industry leader and tested by time. Also, contrary to popular belief, you don't need a premium winch to get the job done. Different winch series allow you to get what you need without loading up on what you don't - that is why the VR EVO series is the best standard duty winch that Warn has ever engineered! They even feature Warn's industry-leading limited lifetime mechanical warranty with 7 years on electrical components, making this the obvious choice for your winching needs.
The VR EVO 12 is ideal for Bronco Raptors and fully decked out 4-Door Broncos. The 12,000 lb line pull rating is accompanied by a 2-in-1 wired/wireless remote, remote-mountable control box for low profile installs, and your choice of steel cable with 4-way roller fairlead or synthetic rope with hawse fairlead. Also available are the VR EVO 8 for 2-Door Broncos and VR EVO 10 for 4-Door Broncos. Order your Warn VR EVO Standard Duty winch today and take your Bronco to the next level!
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime (Mechanical) 7 Year (Electrical)|
|Capacity||10,000 - 14,500 lb|
The Warn VR EVO winches come with a manual to guide you through mounting a Warn winch for home installation.
Warn Industries, Inc. (WARN), warrants to the original purchaser that (a) the mechanical components of the WARN Branded Winch Product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the winch, and (b) the electrical components of the product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of seven (7) years from the original date of purchase. This Limited Warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
Items not covered by this Warranty:
- The removal or reinstallation of the product.
- Wire or Synthetic Ropes.
- Product finish.
- Components damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, collision, overloading, modification, misapplication, improper installation, or improper service.
- Normal wear and tear or loss of functionality due to the normal aging of the product including, bearings, bushings, seals, O-rings, gaskets, brake material, motor brushes, electrical cables.