Warn M8 Series 8000 lb Winch
- 4.8hp Series Wound Motor
- 216:1 Gear Ratio
- Rated Line Pull - 8,000 lbs (3630kg) Single Line
- Series Wound 4.8hp/3.8kw, 12V DC Motor
- 3-Stage Planetary Gear Train
- Automatic Mechanical Cone Brake
- Freespooling Sliding Gear Ring Clutch
- Handheld Remote Switch Included
- Choose Either: Roller Fairlead w/ Steel Cable or Aluminum Hawse Fairlead w/ Synthetic Rope on Most Applications
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty / 7-Year Electrical Warranty
Havoc Offroad is proud to offer the Warn M8 Series Winch, the perfect choice for 2-door Ford Broncos. With its classic design, the M8 Series is one of Warn's best-selling winch lines, specifically engineered to meet the needs of Ford Bronco owners.
With a rated single line pull of 8,000 lbs, the M8 Series Winch is the ideal size for Ford Broncos, thanks to its powerful 4.8hp motor and 3-stage planetary gear train. It comes in two options: 80 feet of 5/16 inch synthetic rope and an aluminum hawse fairlead, or 100 feet of 5/16 inch wire cable and a roller fairlead, so you can choose the one that suits your specific needs.
The M8 Series Winch also includes a handheld controller with 12 feet of lead, as well as an automatic brake for precise control of your load. As with all Warn products, the M8 Series Winch is backed by a limited lifetime warranty on all mechanical components and a 7-year warranty on any electrical components.
Order your M8 Series Winch from Havoc Offroad today and experience the power and reliability that Warn has been delivering for decades, with free standard shipping on all orders placed through our website.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime (Mechanical) 7 Years (Electrical)|
|Capacity||5,000 - 9,500 lb|
All Warn Winches have an easy, do-it-yourself installation and can be done in the comfort of your garage or driveway. For any additional questions please call us.
Warn Industries, Inc. (WARN), warrants to the original purchaser that (a) the mechanical components of the WARN Branded Winch Product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the winch, and (b) the electrical components of the product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of seven (7) years from the original date of purchase. This Limited Warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
Items not covered by this Warranty:
- The removal or reinstallation of the product.
- Wire or Synthetic Ropes.
- Product finish.
- Components damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, collision, overloading, modification, misapplication, improper installation, or improper service.
- Normal wear and tear or loss of functionality due to the normal aging of the product including, bearings, bushings, seals, O-rings, gaskets, brake material, motor brushes, electrical cables.