Warn M15 Series 15,000 lb. Winch
- 4.6hp Series Wound Motor
- 315:1 Gear Ratio
- Rated Line Pull - 15,000 lbs (6804kg) Single Line
- Series Wound 4.6hp/3.4kw, 12V DC Motor
- 3-Stage Planetary Gear Train
- Automatic Mechanical Cone Brake
- Freespooling Rotating Gear Ring Clutch
- Handheld Remote Switch Included
- Roller Fairlead w/ Steel Cable
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty / 7-Year Electrical Warranty
The Warn M15 Series Heavy-Weight Winch is the perfect addition for your off-road Ford Bronco. With a 15,000 pound rated single line pull, the M15 Series is designed to get you out of the toughest and most challenging situations quickly and safely.
Powered by a 4.6hp 12V motor, the M15 Series Winches come with a remote switch on a 12-foot lead cable, allowing you to operate the winch from a safe distance. This winch is equipped with a roller fairlead and 90 feet of 7/16 inch steel rope, making it the ideal choice for heavy-duty applications. The M15 Series Winch also comes with a durable powder-coat finish and high-strength carrier plates.
With its series-wound high-speed motor and 3-stage planetary gear train, the M15 Series Winch is built to withstand the toughest conditions and handle the stress of heavy vehicles in the field. Its versatile design allows for a variety of mounting options, making it the perfect fit for most Bronco Raptor and fully customized 4-Door Broncos.
For over twenty years, the M15 Series Winches have been trusted by off-roaders for their outstanding reliability and value. So, if you want to take your off-roading to the next level, order your Warn M15 Series Heavy-Weight Winch today and experience the peace of mind that comes with owning a top-quality product from one of the most trusted brands in the industry.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime (Mechanical) 7 Years (Electrical)|
|Capacity||15,000 - 18,000 lb|
All Warn Winches have an easy, do-it-yourself installation and can be done in the comfort of your garage or driveway. For any additional questions please call us.
Warn Industries, Inc. (WARN), warrants to the original purchaser that (a) the mechanical components of the WARN Branded Winch Product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the winch, and (b) the electrical components of the product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of seven (7) years from the original date of purchase. This Limited Warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
Items not covered by this Warranty:
- The removal or reinstallation of the product.
- Wire or Synthetic Ropes.
- Product finish.
- Components damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, collision, overloading, modification, misapplication, improper installation, or improper service.
- Normal wear and tear or loss of functionality due to the normal aging of the product including, bearings, bushings, seals, O-rings, gaskets, brake material, motor brushes, electrical cables.