Warn M12 Series 12000 lb Winch
- 4.6hp Series Wound Motor
- 216:1 Gear Ratio
- Rated Line Pull - 12,000 lbs (5440kg) Single Line
- Series Wound 4.6hp/3.4kw, 12V DC Motor
- 3-Stage Planetary Gear Train
- Automatic Mechanical Cone Brake
- Freespooling Rotating Gear Ring Clutch
- Handheld Remote Switch Included
- Roller Fairlead w/ Steel Cable
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty / 7-Year Electrical Warranty
Havoc Offroad is thrilled to offer the Warn M12 Series Heavy-Weight Winch, the go-to winch for your Ford Bronco off-road adventures. This winch is a testament to Warn's reputation in the field and is the perfect choice for heavier vehicles. Boasting a 12,000-pound rated single line pull, the M12 Series Winch is the ideal solution for getting out of sticky situations quickly and safely.
Featuring a 4.6hp 12V motor, the M12 Series Winch is equipped with a remote switch with a 12-foot lead cable, a roller fairlead, and 125 feet of 3/8 inch steel cable, all in a durable powder-coat finish. With high-strength carrier plates, series-wound high-speed motor, and a 3-stage planetary gear train, this winch is built to withstand the toughest conditions on the trail.
Off-roaders have trusted the M12 Series Winches for over two decades, thanks to its outstanding reliability and value. Its design allows for versatile mounting options, making it an excellent fit for 4-Door Broncos. And with Havoc Offroad's free standard shipping, getting your hands on this top-notch winch has never been easier. Don't settle for anything less than the Warn M12 Series Winch for your Ford Bronco.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime (Mechanical) 7 Years (Electrical)|
|Capacity||10,000 - 14,500 lb|
All Warn Winches have an easy, do-it-yourself installation and can be done in the comfort of your garage or driveway. For any additional questions please call us.
Warn Industries, Inc. (WARN), warrants to the original purchaser that (a) the mechanical components of the WARN Branded Winch Product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the winch, and (b) the electrical components of the product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of seven (7) years from the original date of purchase. This Limited Warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
Items not covered by this Warranty:
- The removal or reinstallation of the product.
- Wire or Synthetic Ropes.
- Product finish.
- Components damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, collision, overloading, modification, misapplication, improper installation, or improper service.
- Normal wear and tear or loss of functionality due to the normal aging of the product including, bearings, bushings, seals, O-rings, gaskets, brake material, motor brushes, electrical cables.