Superwinch SX 10000 Winch
- 10,000 LB rated winch for heavy-duty applications
- Comes with steel cable or synthetic rope options
- Equipped with 5.5 HP sealed motor
- Control options include wired or wireless remote (depending on model)
- Relocatable die-cast aluminum control box for flexibility
- Features 3-stage planetary gear and 218:1 gear ratio for strong pulling power
- Includes free-spooling clutch and full-load holding automatic mechanical brake
- IP68 rated for waterproof and dust-proof protection
- Patented drum lighting included
- Backed by a limited lifetime mechanical warranty and 7-year electrical warranty
Looking for a reliable and powerful winch for off-road recovery? Look no further than the Superwinch SX Series Winches! The SX 10000 winch boasts a rated line pull of up to 10,000 LB and features a 3 stage planetary gear with a 218:1 gear ratio, ensuring quick and efficient recoveries every time. Choose from a steel cable and wired remote or synthetic rope with both wired and wireless remotes for added convenience. The control box is made from durable die-cast aluminum and is relocatable for a custom fit.
Not only are all SX series winches dustproof and waterproof with an IP68 rating, but they also come with a patented drum-light, allowing for easy use even in low-light conditions. The sleek and modern design of the winch is finished with a durable graphite powder-coat, matching the style of today's vehicles.
Superwinch provides a limited lifetime mechanical warranty with 7-year coverage on the electrical components, and even covers the cost of shipping. Order your SX series winch today by giving us a call!
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime (Mechanical) 7 Years (Electrical)|
|Capacity||10,000 - 14,500 lb|
Superwinch offers a limited lifetime mechanical warranty with 7 year electrical warranty on its SX Series winches. Superwinch warrants to the original user of its products that the products will, at the date of inital purchase, meet the applicable specification for such products and will be free from any defects in materials or manufacture under use for the standard warranty period stated in the products warranty.