Fab Fours Spare Tire Relocation Bracket
|Made in the USA
- Built from heavy-duty 11-gauge steel
- Matte black powder coat finish with epoxy primer
- Available in paintable bare metal
- Allows for up to 37" tire
- All required hardware included for installation
- Limited lifetime structural / 2-year finish warranty
- Made in the USA
Beef up the tires on your Ford Bronco, and know you'll be able to handle a spare with the Fab Fours Tire Relocation Bracket! It has a strong 11-gauge steel construction and a matte black powder coat finish. It pushes the tire up and out to allow for up to 37" diameter tires and even comes in a bare finish if you have customization needs!
The Spare Tire Relocation Bracket comes with all the hardware you need to get it installed and easy to read installation instructions. Furthermore, it's backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime structural warranty so you know it won't fail, and a 2-year warranty on the finish. Upgrade your spare tire capabilities today!
|11 Gauge Steel
|MADE IN AMERICA
Your Fab Fours Spare Tire Relocation Bracket will be a simple and easy installation. It's been designed to use your factory hardware so there is no drilling or cutting needed. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
Structural Warranty: Lifetime warranty on structure and manufacturer defect.
Finish Warranty: Two year warranty on rust cause by application from manufacturer.
Note: Bare steel products do not fall under rust coverage.
- Fab Fours warranty policy does not apply to products that have been subjected to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, alteration, corrosion or improper installation and does not cover items or conditions caused by normal wear and use.
- Fab Fours warranty covers products that are defective due to material and workmanship to the original purchaser only. Freight charges, labor cost, installation cost, cost incurred due to down time of vehicle, incidental or consequential damages are not covered under this warranty.
- All items returned for warranty consideration are inspected and must meet the warranty guidelines stated online for credit to be issued. Please thoroughly review warranty policy to determine whether a product qualifies for and should be returned for warranty consideration.
Fab Fours Inc. further warrants to the original purchaser that these products will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for a period of 12 months from the date of retail purchase. Painting defects are limited to a 12 month period form the date of purchase. PVD plating defects are limited to a 24 month period from the date of purchase. Chrome plating defects are limited to a 36 month period from the date of purchase. Surface rust, pitting or discoloration is a direct result of improper maintenance and is not covered by this warranty.
Fab Fours Inc. sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace at Fab Fours Inc. sole discretion, without charge, any product that does not conform to this above warranty and is returned with a copy of the original sales receipt or satisfactory evidence of date of purchase, to the dealer whom the product was originally purchased or to Fab Fours Inc. Such repair shall not include incidental charges such as removal, installation or shipping. In no event shall Fab Fours Inc. be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages. Wheels replaced under warranty will be covered for the duration of said warranty from the original date of purchase only.